Monday, September 12, 2005

Cadet Dickens - Wrap Up

keycode#: maw.38k.hk.389vv
re: file# 9878a.kit.1qolso/3798j

First, let me say thank you for the opportunity to train Dickens the small black lanky kitten-cadet in his Basic Cat Skills. I found the experience rewarding and was pleased to be able to pass on what I myself have been most fortunate enough to have been myself taught. It is satisfying to be able to give something back to KittyNet.

We have confirmed that Cadet Dickens - who will be, I hope, shortly granted full Agent status (I assume this is a mere formality at this stage) - is ensconced inside the new location (W. Hollywood, CA - see MAP), has made tentative contact with the gray TabbyCat Elise, and is determining the viability of a semi-permanent post at the location. We expect to hear within 10 days a summary of his findings as well as an assessment of the political status and support capabilities of the TabbyCat Elise. Will update as info is available.

Dickens The Cat is a fine cadet and, I'd like to say, a first-rate candidate for the Kitty Shock Troop, or possibly the Elite Cat Assault Brigade, or even, should he distinguish himself, the Phalanx Of Feline Special Cat Ops And Tactics (i.e., POFSCOAT). This praise of his talent is no reflection on my own work with him, for he was possessed of a great many latent abilities which any competent instructor would have been able to nurture. It was, though, a great delight instructing him in the basics of Water Liberation Technique - one of my specialities, as you know - of which he grasped the rudiments quite quickly.

I will send on, of course, his final test scores and the like for your perusal.

There is, of course, much more that I could teach Dickens. And I would like to make it clear that, if KittyNet saw fit to return Dickens for more training that I would continue where we left off and that to do so would present no difficulty, especially since I have no new trainees at the present occupying my time.

I also would like to re-state, as I have mentioned in other correspondence, that I sincerely feel Disco Dancing has been under-utilized in Cat Training, not to mention in Field Work itself. Should you determine that Dickens might require an overview of the basics of Disco Dancing, please do let me know, as I believe I may also be able to help in this regard.

Yours,

Vladia Velocicat

code-id#83.hma.mm.6673/i

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home