Saturday, August 06, 2005

I Am Your Master Now


The new small black cat called Dickens will go to the cat detention facility tomorrow. Perhaps he will find placement in one of the other human dwellings. If he does, well then, good for him. I lick my paws of him and of the whole situation. If he does not find placement tomorrow, then he will return to us for one more week.

One more week.

Vladia Velocicat has continued her training of the black small new cat, but despite her talent, there is only so much that one of Vladia's limited experience can teach a young small new black cat. That is why I, Cheop, have taken it upon myself...

...yes, it is true...

...have taken it upon myself to COMPLETE HIS TRAINING.

Only a fully trained small new black cat will be a match for the wily and stubborn Human Enemy. These are desperate times. I must now take the youngling in paw and do my catly duty to set the next generation on the righteous path in KittyNet's great struggle.

Black new small cat...I am your master now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home