Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Black Kitten RE-Evaluation

Okay. I may not be an expert in basic cat training. But I know quality when I see it. And I know incompetence when I see it too (you develop a good eye for it when you have to deal night and day and night with THE HUMANS). So though it may not be official scoring for the official documents, I'd just like to put on the record my own personal assessment of the new black kitten's progress.

NOTE: I am a reasonable cat, as has been repeatedly stated in multiple sources that I am not now at liberty to fully disclose, and I want it known that this is a reasonable, nonpartisan, honest, unprejudiced evaluation, based on my years of field experience:


GENERAL

Climbing skills: F
Running skills: F
Creeping & stalking: F
Problem solving: F

COMPULSORY MANEUVERS

Vertical leap: D
Inverted kick: D-
Stationary tackle: F
Running tackle: F
Standing swat: F
Vertical ("tree") sprint: D

SOCIAL/PSYCHOLOGICAL

Interaction with other cats: F
Discipline: F-
Respect for superiors: F---
Verbal ability: B
Killer Instinct: C-


--Commander Cheop the Cat

cc: Vladia Velocicat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home