Friday, July 08, 2005

Cat Martial

An uneasy truce has developed here in the dwelling. I am proposing the following conditions:

I agree not to beat up the new small black cat and the other cats agree not to stop me if I change my mind and beat up the new small black cat. I think that's a good position to negotiate from.

They are thick as thieves, Vladia and her little cute little small friend. It's utterly revolting. Who would have thought that such a fine agent as Vladia Velocicat would succumb to such...such...decadent...undisciplined...decadence?

Attached is a form 31.ht/leg.21u.

Yes.

It's come to this. I am starting the process. I am demanding that Vladia Velocicat face...

...a cat martial.

I accuse...or, if I may...J'ACCUSE (always wanted to say that) KittyNet Agent Vladia Velocicat of:

1.)


um...

...let me think...

Okay. I haven't got the charges worked out yet. Let me get back to you. But there will definitely be a number of charges, all of them having to do with the ungrateful and uncatlike way she has behaved in taking this dwarfish intruder under her wing in such a not-good-at-all and very-displeasing-to-me manner.

Also, the whole thing has caused Agent Sri Lanka to become gloomy and upset.

Will follow up with list of formal charges,

Cheop The Cat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home