Thursday, June 30, 2005

Discipline

I woke N., the male human, at 4:51AM this morning for feeding. For feeding of me--us, I mean--not for feeding of him. I mean, why would we want to feed humans? The idea is so absurd as to be, well laughable. N. was resting quite soundly, and I saw no harm in letting him have some extra sleep. This was my reason for waiting until 4:51AM. I might normally have woken him at 3AM or 4AM, as per the suggestions in the KittyNet Field Manual, but I don't think it's necessary to keep strict time tables all the time. Sometimes it's important to mix things up a bit. When discipline is too obsessively adhered to, well then that...that can be bad...

It all reminds me of...reminds me...when....a0 asfsdk,imo'm.;.,/?/////////////

..

...sorry...I...

...I dozed off there.

Anyway, that thing I was saying, yes, it reminds me of many significant things, as I'm sure you can imagine.

Gave Vladia Velocicat a good smacking around last night. No reason. Just wanted to keep her on her toes. Discipline must be maintained. But also, I just like smacking the other cats around. I believe I am well within my rights as the mission commander in this. Please refer me to the appropriate regulations if I am mistaken.

Happy In My Work,

Cheop

2 Comments:

At 9:20 PM, June 30, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

testing testing, Deck Cat here, can anyone hear me at KittyNet? confirm! Am pawing neighbor humans' computer. As per field manual protocol Chapter XII Interaction with Foreign Species, have humans trained to give me processed meat products.
KittyNet confirm- code sss/wtf.12/$653**&7/56/?.fth Should I proceed executing procedure?

Deck Cat to V3, Commander Cheop. Is this THE Commander Cheop? The idea of feeding a human makes meowww makes me laugh yeowwwwwwwwwrrrllllllllll, rrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

 
At 10:26 AM, July 05, 2005 , Blogger Cheop The Cat said...

"CHEOP THE CAT" resp. to Field Agent "DECK CAT" req.:

--key.due.3720 code#--

DECK CAT,

We pray that delay in response has not jeopardized maneuver. Blasted paperwork.

Have finally received official OK frm KittyNet. Suggest you continue computer-pawing on as-needed basis.

NOTE we will be unable to provide you w/backup.

Proceed w/caution.

-C.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home